Fenders from eBay

robfg67

I have one of these fenders on the driver's side of my truck...not sure it's from that guy or not. it fits, and lines up pretty well. my only issue was where it meets the A-pillar didn't match up perfectly. I had to bend it a bit to fit right, but nothing too big of a deal.

Try CertiFit.. They have those fenders listed for $27.75.. If you call a few bodyshops you might be able to get by from paying shipping.. That is if the shop uses certifit alot.. Certifit sometimes do their own shipping by parts trucks..

Supposedly Keystone has fenders for around $32. They have stores in various locations.

For $35 I picked up a used fender of a rust free 1996 Cherokee Sport from Davey's Jeeps in Salem, OH, but I had to remove it myself. Easiest way to remove was by leaving the inner fender and flare on, so I got those as a bonus.

I'm getting the other side fender for $15 used from another Comanche Club member.

I have looked at those fenders on Ebay, but $69 was kinda steep for me. Then again, I didn't care if I got a new one or a used one, as long as it fit.

Driving to Salem was worth it for me as I live only an hour away and I was getting more stuff at the same time.

I will be driving 2 hours each way for the other fender, but again, I'm getting a bunch of other stuff at the same time, most importantly a gas tank. Only being able to put 3 gallons in without losing it on the pavement, I'll have to stop twice on the way for gas. 3 times if I start out almost empty.

I'm about 40 miles away from the place that sells thoes fenders and i bought them and went to pick them up i got them for like $28 a piece or something. i think they are a little thiner than the factory fenders but they arnt THAT bad for the price they are great. i bought a header panel from them to but its made of plastic and it sucks.