What a moron!!!

Jeepinmanch

I can't believe this guy doesnt get a clue!!! I even sent him a message asking him if it was supposed to be $100.00, this is at least the 3rd time he has listed this hunk of wrecked rusted metal. Click and laugh (maybee even send him a message too). http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/86-94-JEEP-COMANCHE-CHEROKEE-PARTS-CAR-PARTING-OUT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6783QQihZ014QQitemZ330221314001QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I think he has spent more in listing fees than the wreck is worth!

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Thats Alabama for ya. Some people here just don't get it. They think their stuff is gold and everyone wants it lol. I buy scrap and junk cars and i wouldn't give but $125 for it tops if i was going to junk it lol.

Thats the same thing i noticed when i moved to Tn, when i lived in california cheap beaters are a dime a dozen, and out here you're lucky to find something under 1500.

I think the 1000 is kinda the point... He's parting it out,, surely he don't think someone is going to bid on it, but they might email him saying, "Hey, I need a door!!" .. kinda thing... but I could be wrong .... :D

I mean I looked at his store and his prices arent that bad for parts,so you might be able to work a deal out..

I need a bunch of parts but I'm awaiting an answer on another one. I may email him if something don't work out and see if he will part it out.

Not sure where in 'Bama you are (Ft Payne?) but don't waste your time with this guy. There's a yard in Brownsboro, just north of Huntsville, that has at least 30 MJs and countless XJs. They never crush 'em because most of the guys there drive one or the other. Most of the time their prices are very reasonable. Web site is below, ask for Jason:

http://www.completeautorecyclers.com/

Thanks hornbrod. I am in Ft.Payne. Its a few hours drive to Huntsville. I have to go over there next week so i may just stop in and have a look at some of their stuff. I'll have a car hauler with me anyways so it would be nice to make one trip and bring one home. Thanks again for the info.

Thats Alabama for ya. Some people here just don't get it. They think their stuff is gold and everyone wants it lol. I buy scrap and junk cars and i wouldn't give but $125 for it tops if i was going to junk it lol.

Thats the same thing i noticed when i moved to Tn, when i lived in california cheap beaters are a dime a dozen, and out here you're lucky to find something under 1500.

boy you are not kidding about tennessee used car/truck prices.i moved to the tri city area in e. tn. last year and could'nt believe the prices people were asking for junk.i was out on a motorcycle ride when i found my mj.the seller was'nt home at the time.the truck was mint with NO RUST WHATSOEVER (alabama truck)and the asking price was a steal.i pretty much camped out till he got back and bought it on the spot.he had 2 phone calls while i was there buying it from people that took his phone # off the for sale sign earlier in the day.if i had'nt waited for him to get back,i would'nt have gotten the truck for sure.