introducing myself...err truck

eLyk2k1

Hello all!

Been browsing the boards for a while now, figure I should introduce my ever-lurking self. I'm Kyle from Littleton, Colorado. Full-time college student (senior year yay!) and I own an 87 Comanche. My dad bought it in 88 and it was my first vehicle. I've owned two Grand Cherokees, a 4Runner and a Civic all while doing work to my truck. It started as a 2x4 and since then we've put in four wheel drive, RE suspension lift, 33's, bought a wrecked '91 Cherokee and stole its HO engine, front d30, t-case, tilt steering column, door panels, center console and bucket seats.

Here's a few pics... don't mind the rust hahahaha, there's many-a-project upcoming this summer.

Welcome to our corner of the institution; I mean internet. If you're of drinking age, the beer's in the fridge :cheers: , but beware of the tan bench seat next to it. Nice looking MJ as well; is it a coveted Laredo? It sure looks like it to me.

yessir Laredo interior from the Cherokee parts I confiscated.

That teraflex spacer is 2". Originally the spring-over had my butt-end way higher than the front, so I added the spacers one afternoon to try to level things out.