Parking brake cable

I've got a new pair of OEM lower e-brake lines, and won't sell them because I CANNOT find them anywhere. not even at napa...

if you find this to be the case, xj ones will work but they are longer...you'd have to coil them around once to fit correctly. BUT they work great with a lift :D

LOL...

Yeah, I'm sure I didn't find it when I looked. I'm also sure that I SUCK at looking up parts online. I'm gonna go hang my head in shame now. Thanks for the link.

That link was for a 91 4x4 LWB,, I didnt know what you were needing so I just used that as a default..

I was able to special order the back ones from my part time job at advance auto parts. And if I remember correctly, they had them next day.

make sure you specify if its the front or the rear ones that you need.

Broke mine today. Looking for a source for a replacement.
napa shows the same part number left or right. part #94310,49 3/4 overall length,41 3/4 conduit length.lifetime warranty. i used these on my '88 and they fit perfect.i got them the same day from the local store.they had to get them at their warehouse. if i remember correctly they cost me about 33 bucks each.if you need the part #'s for the front cables(there are 2,short or long box),pm me.