my mj

MJohnny

Nice find :cheers:

It seems that the further south you are, the cheaper you can find stuff like this. I shake my head a lot at how much a lot of you think these things are worth and then I see that the further north you are, the more inflated your ideas of value are. ;)

Nice find :cheers:

It seems that the further south you are, the cheaper you can find stuff like this. I shake my head a lot at how much a lot of you think these things are worth and then I see that the further north you are, the more inflated your ideas of value are. ;)

Plus 99.9% of them up north are rust buckets. I don't get it. :nuts:

i heard through the grape vine that is run run a drill battery to the powerwheel it will make it super fast.

like modify a dewalt 18v to work instead of the 6 volt. :brows:

Yea and watch the SMOKE SHOW with your kid in the middle of the mini CAR-B-QUE!!

If the thing is made to run a 6V batt and you introduce it to a 18v...you will DEFFINATELY kill the wiring in it. HOPEFULLY no ones kid will get hurt in the precess!!!

NOT a good idea!!!

CW

1990 eliminator

2 wd for now

4.0 AW4

260,000+

95 brake booster, mc, and xj prop valve

on the side is my DD I've had the mj 5 yrs. just barely now i have some cash and time to work on it

how do you edit the sig and avatar

in otherwords the powerwheels is more dirt worthy? lol nice ride, more pics!!

i had a jeep powerwheels when i was toddler. but that thing got destroyed, i rode it until it fell apart and then i bisected it for the good parts to make another one. never did, and ended up throwing it away. it was a badass toy during those years.