Sweet XJ Chop Shop job......

WahooSteeler

I particularly like the custom stereo speaker/dip can holder.........

That is just classy.

Wow that is a debaucherie...where is the puke smiley when you need it? "When changing the engine, the throttle position sensor did not hook up with the old plug so this causes the motor to idle a little high". Yeah I bet the engine isn't the only thing high after changing it and not hooking a TPS back up. I would not touch that thing with a 10 ft pole for fear the ignorance would spread nutkick.gif .

Nice truck, so did you rattle can that thing?

Yeah I did, it actually looks better now with A/R Nitro wheels and M/T Baja Claws. I'm trying to sell it solely because I have different projects I want to work on now though, such as another MJ that needs to be resto-modded.

Yeah I bet the engine isn't the only thing high after changing it and not hooking a TPS back up. I would not touch that thing with a 10 ft pole for fear the ignorance would spread nutkick.gif .

your truck actually will run just fine with the TPS not hooked up, but you'll have some popping/slight backfires at time

it uses a pre-mapped fuel plan when its not getting a good signal, i know this because i installed mine backwards one time and the throttle didn't move the arm on the TPS so it got 0 all the time and i drove for about a week :oops: