Criss Angel? David Copperfield? "Floating MJ Flare&quot

WahooSteeler

I wonder how he did this magic trick, making that fender flare float competely unattached to the bed?? :rotfl2:

Image Not Found

"The Paint looks good other then the rust spots pictured. The front is mostly surface but the back needs work."

Did he say "the back needs work"? :jump:

Found this on the Craigslist link.............hilarious. You gotta check out the full description. To his credit, he's "only" asking $700, but the description reads like it's $2500. Now, it IS the "Metric Ton PULLING EDITION", mind you.

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/car/568469592.html

Looks like a case of those metal eating termites. :eek:

:teehee:

I see a lot of them around here :rotf:

Great description on that add, I wonder if he hired one of them 'writer' that are on strike???

But I can't figure out this, "used once a week" "started with a jump box" But the truck has not been inspected since 3/05. We have annual inspections here in NY, so in my book, that's been off the road for at least 2 years :hmm:

WahooSteeler - That's closer to you, than me, offer him $300 tops :yes:

$500, that's funny, didn't catch that because four words later he spelt it write :laughin: and there's nothing left to "collect" on that bed LOL!

Wildman, I think it was just used around a farm or something, that's why it's a "pulling editon" :brows: And while I usually am willing to pay more than the avg guy around here, I think I'd offer about $100 on that one just so I could get those hybrid pulling edition springs off there (I DO really want those though). On second thought, I think I'll take this approach: "Hi, I'm from Wiscahnsin, and uh, yeah, I was wondering how much you'd pay me to take that truck off your hands? Did I tell you I was from Wiscahnsin? I'm friends with Pat and Wade you know, so you might wanna give that truck up before they come dahn here with their 50lb cheddar wheel and start crackin some skulls. Let me tell ya, it ain't pretty nutkick.gif ". :rotfl2:

Kenosha, water got in his brain. It rusted too!

$500, that's funny, didn't catch that because four words later he spelt it right :laughin: and there's nothing left to "collect" on that bed LOL!

LoL...the irony...

That and there's like no rust right around the big chunk. Maybe it was cut out for some dumb reason?

WahooSteeler-

50lb cheddar wheel and start crackin some skulls

Now you got a good point there - But a truck like that, could only be your's, if you offered a 50 pound block of 'Rusty' Cheddar :D

Yup, I'm going to have to re-evaluate the one '89 I have in the fleet, Has the metric ton package on it, with the D44,

"Now this is a one of a kind, Custom, 2 ton pulling package, with high / low range that can carry full size logs out of the woods, going up and over the mountains, and has all the sheet metal on the sides of the box, so the logs don't fall out"

:D

I think it was just used around a farm or something,

That would make sense, manure sure eats metal like that :brows: