12" update/long arm

Awesome rig man can I see somemore pics of the suspension on this rig?? What did you use for front coils to get you up to 12" of lift? also How did you get the rear suspension up so High? I like how your running 36"s without fender trimming!! :bowdown: thats a dream of mine haha

thanks for diggin my truck. :D I will get out there today and take some pics of the suspension. Its basically all custom..Lots of hours of help from friends..trial and error..and a LOT of Miller Lite..I am workin on MJ #2 and MJ #3 right now...#2 is gonna have d60+d44 and some 44's..well see how it turns out..#3 is in the body work process.

whats your MPG like? also how dose it pull those 36's on the highway?? i was told it would be around 2400 rpm's at 65mph! any truth to that??

:rotfl2: Building a rig like that...you really don't care about MPG or highway issues...or at least I wouldn't and most of the folks I know don't ;)

Very nice work. :thumbsup: I don't like flames on vehicles, but you get a big thumbs up for a nice job on the truck over all.