Need help with usb/drivers

jtdesigns

I keep getting this dam ding dong from my pc.. Sounds like removing a flash drive or some other usb device.. Also my printer can't find a connection.. I have two hubs and one hub isnt letting my flash drive be read. I recently moved my pc and re-routed all cables but it was messing up before that. I did however dl a drive for my phone from a disc and dl'ed a patch for my girls phone. She has a razr and I was trying to hack into it to remove pictures and add music on her internal flash.. I think it might be a dl'ed hack from a motorola hackers site. I think it is that dl that is screwing around with my system... If anyone knows how to remote into my system and look at whats going on please pm me and I'll give you my number so I can give you the ip to ping..... I could pay you,, not much as I'm a poor college family guy.. but I need this solved I use this pc for 50% of my schooling.

Thanks,,,,,,,,jt

Thanks I'm running defender and symantec for my body guards. Did a scan nothing.. Checked my running processes nothing,,, I'm going to call the Geek squad!! I'm going to see if a IT buddy of mine can help me out he's pretty good with Microsoft OS..