OzarkGuy Posted yesterday at 01:08 AM Posted yesterday at 01:08 AM I’m pretty sure these are unobtainable but I wanted to ask if anyone may possibly know of a source. Mine have the holes elongated on both and one is deteriorated.
Pete M Posted yesterday at 01:10 AM Posted yesterday at 01:10 AM this is one of those things I wish Key Parts would reproduce
fiatslug87 Posted yesterday at 02:03 AM Posted yesterday at 02:03 AM Front ones can be cut down and re drilled to fit the rears.
OzarkGuy Posted yesterday at 02:10 AM Author Posted yesterday at 02:10 AM The plastic ones I have for the front replacements seem to be made of a thick black plastic garbage bag! Wish the parts quality on replacements were better.
ratrapp Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago i got some fronts off ebay and i agree.they were better than nothing but they were poor quality.
fiatslug87 Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago Are the fronts no longer available from Mopar? They were a few years ago.
OzarkGuy Posted 15 hours ago Author Posted 15 hours ago 39 minutes ago, fiatslug87 said: Are the fronts no longer available from Mopar? They were a few years ago. I did the best I could looking for replacements online. That said, all I found were aftermarket ones made in Taiwan or China. I have the Taiwanese made ones but they are really thin plastic. piss poor quality. Truck is at paint shop still so I haven't installed them yet
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now