OzarkGuy Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago I’m pretty sure these are unobtainable but I wanted to ask if anyone may possibly know of a source. Mine have the holes elongated on both and one is deteriorated.
Pete M Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago this is one of those things I wish Key Parts would reproduce
fiatslug87 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Front ones can be cut down and re drilled to fit the rears.
OzarkGuy Posted 10 hours ago Author Posted 10 hours ago The plastic ones I have for the front replacements seem to be made of a thick black plastic garbage bag! Wish the parts quality on replacements were better.
ratrapp Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago i got some fronts off ebay and i agree.they were better than nothing but they were poor quality.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now