OzarkGuy Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago I sent my truck off to Arrow Collision and Paint in Mansfield MO for a makeover. The exterior was painted in patchwork over the years by Maaco based on the receipts that came with the truck. It was dull, faded and worn out by the sun and many attempts to buff it back. Justin at Arrow is doing a fantastic job of it. There was some pitted rust spots around the windshield and back glass area. He removed the glass on both ends to get the job done right. I have new clips for the windshield trim and a new windshield since the original had to be broken to get it out. All the trim pieces have been sprayed black. The lower portion of the body will be a light silver two tone. No eliminator decals will go back for now. This will be a daily driver and I am very happy to keep it a stock 2wd. It sure garnered alot of attention at the cars & coffee the last time I was there. Here are some sneak peeks at the progress so far. Tailgate will not be perfect as it had several bends in it. Told Justin to do the best he could. I wasn't looking to spend $900 + shipping on a used rusty tailgate. Gotta draw the line somewhere I guess.
MagicJames Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago Lovely stuff. The tailgate looks very acceptable; keep us updated
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now