Door speakers and manual windows

i recently put door speakers in my mj (didn't have them before), the windows roll down fine, but when i go to roll them up the speaker is in the way of the "corkscrew" thing. Is there a part from the factory that blocks the thing from hitting the speaker? My mj did not have door speakers from the factory so I figure there must be some parts missing.

I'm not 100% sure,but isn't the end of the cable pointing toward the rear of the truck? Like maybe yours was moved to point straight up, or toward the front..... Is this correct??

edit:: you know, on my trucks doors, I was missing the rubber in which the corkscrew was housed in. It was just laying in the bottom. When I put it back on I took a small zip tie and used that to hold it on. When the rubber "tube" was off you could hear it rattle around inside the door.

Does this sound like it might be what yours is doing?

mine don't have a tube on them, can they be adjusted in which direction they go?

I know for sure the cable has a rubber tube, as for if it points to the rear or front, I'm not 100%. I was thinking it pointed to the rear......

Correct, they point toward the rear along the bottom of the door. On my power window regulators (the manuals had them too) there is a push-in "Christmas Tree" attached to the tube that plugs into a hole to keep it from sliding around.