Ordering front end parts

I have replaced the headlights with good IPFs, but soon I am going to take off the old grille (dangles due to broken attachment points), bezels (faded), side markers (both cracked), turn lamps (faded), bumper cover (rusty), side extensions (gnarly), and redo the whole front end with newer parts if I can. I have a few questions:

1. What is the going opinion of aftermarket bezels, header panels, grilles, etc. Is there a certain brand to look for or avoid? 

2. What is the painted chin spoiler-type deal below the front end? Mine is painted the same Spinnaker Blue as my truck but it's beat to heck and bent up? 

3. Is the chrome grille moulding still unobtainium? It seems that the long strip that goes above Renix grilles are hard to find, and part of that is because there doesn't seem to be a commonly-used part name to search. 

Thanks.

Xjjeeps.com has parts manuals. You might not find much with the factory part numbers anymore, but you never know. At the very least it gives you something to call it. 
Crown also makes a lot of that stuff, it’s reasonable quality, and they tend to use factory part numbers too, which makes it easier to find. 

I mean I've bought Onix, Crown, Standard, NGK/NTK, Mopar, and WVE parts for my '93 ZJ before with spotty success. Mopar direct replacements are often scarce or unobtainium. I was just wondering if anyone had issues with aftermarket parts at the front end having fitment or quality issues.

Lemme tell you about a freaking '93 ZJ and a freaking headlight aftermarket that **sucks**. 

Do not go aftermarket on Header panel. The aftermarket ones are primarily junk. Very flimsy and don't fit well. Find a good used one at a junkyard. Aftermarket headlight bezels are hit and miss. You can find usually find OEM grills on Ebay. Again, aftermarket is hit or miss. As you have a pre 91 the headlight bezels are two piece (very hard to find OEM, not made aftermarket except as one piece) and the header panel has the metal strips which no aftermarket has.  After 90 the header panel lost the metal strips, and the headlight bezels are a different one-piece design. Not interchangeable. You would need an after 90 header panel, headlight bezels and grille.