Front running light socket

I have replaced both my running light sockets with the doorman sockets. Upon inspection, the black rubber pieces at the end of the wires close to the socket are all cracked off. Does anyone have any part suggestions besides Doorman? It’s the socket that houses the amber turn signal and running light. Thanks in advance. 

After having trouble with turn signals and messing with sockets (a lot) and wiring (a lot), we picked up a new front clip wiring harness from the local junk yard and it solved the nagging problems (at least the ones associated with turn signals... :laugh:)

Always look here:

CONNECTOR AND RELAY/RECEPTACLE REFRESHING

10-pin connector

I suggest unplugging EVERY electrical connection in the engine bay you can find, whether engine related or not, and spraying it out with a good electronics cleaner, visually inspecting the terminals making sure they haven’t retracted into the plastic holder, and then plugging it back together.

There’s a critical 10-pin connector for the front lighting system located in front of the air cleaner and behind the left headlight assembly. Don’t miss that one. Also be sure that the connectors to the ballast resistor mounted near the air cleaner housing are clean and tight.

ALL of the relays should be removed, the terminals wire-brushed until shiny, and the receptacles sprayed out with contact cleaner. Then plug them back in. I do this on every Renix Jeep I purchase or work on for someone else.Ballast Resistor