LCG Setup: 35’s on 3” of lift

Looking for some input on my latest build. I’m running the 3” BDS lift.  Seriously considering running Notch M Max flares and 35’s. Anyone else have a similar setup for reference? 
Will be running aftermarket wheels with appropriate backspacing, bump stops, gearing, brakes, steering etc. 

• ghetdjc320 changed the title to LCG Setup: 35’s on 3” of lift
6 hours ago, Pete M said:

like this? 

414424534_2489663697895836_8810849745056005480_n.jpg

I did see that picture. Not sure what size tires those are but I’d guess in the 35ish range. That’s JCR’s rig before they built it up iirc. Looks to me like there’s about 3-4” of uptravel left there. I’d like to get 5-6” of uptravel ideally. I’m going for it. Going to grab those notch flares and some 4.56 gears. Don’t want to overgear too much for that LS. Planning to run 17’s so there are a lot of incremental tire size options between 33.5-35” to fit 

I've got 4.5" lift and 33" was about the max I could run and have any usable travel. 35 fit but even with the trimmed front fenders I get rubbing over bumps. 

I used to run 6” of lift in front and soa rear. Could easily clear 35’s but ran metric 33’s mostly. I’ve always wanted to do a true LCG MJ build. Not something hacked to pieces but something that looks like it could have been factory. I think tire selection will be crucial as a typical 35x12.5 would be an exceptionally tight fit for an LCG setup. Will be updating my build thread with details of what I was able to make work to get it just right :holdwrench: