Wanted still Dana 44 complete rear end Alabama

1992EliminatorSWB4x4

This maybe isn't what you're looking for exactly if you want completely OEM but last year I was looking for the same thing and wasn't having much luck finding a used Comanche Dana 44 so I ended up ordering a new Dana 44 from East Coast Gear.  It's some more expensive of course but in the end everything is brand new and has the correct mounts so it's super easy to install and if you want a locker or limited slip they will install it with whatever gear ratio you want. They offer to add rear disk brakes installed also if you want that come with correct cables for our Comanche parking brake.  They even came with new U-bolts for the springs and the plate that the U-bolts and shocks mount to. They come shipped in a sturdy crate with a great looking powder coat finish. I maybe sound like I'm advertising for them but I was sure pleased with the axle I got from them, their customer service and I really like it and how easy it made to upgrade to a Dana 44 and rear disk brakes if you want them.

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2023 at 8:57 PM, 1992EliminatorSWB4x4 said:

Wanted to buy a serviceable used rearend Dana 44 with 3.55 gears for my 1992 Jeep Comanche 4x4. I am in Alabama. Thanks.

D44, arb bumper, seats and interior parts, sunroofs misc. In CT

https://comancheclub.com/topic/72514-d44-arb-bumper-seats-and-interior-parts-sunroofs-misc-in-ct/