california-come together!!! or anyone

well, I see enough californians on this board to put together a meet and greet. do some wheelin and have a great time. let me know who is interested and we'll work out a point that would be in the middle of everyone interested. lets do it, don't be shy!!! :cheers:

dan

-

well, I see enough californians on this board to put together a meet and greet. do some wheelin and have a great time. let me know who is interested and we'll work out a point that would be in the middle of everyone interested. lets do it, don't be shy!!! :cheers:

dan

-

Dan

I live in the SF Bay Area but would be interested just can't think of a good halfway point. There are a few more of us up here.

Thanks for suggesting this

Joe

cool!! glad to see a reply. jamminz.gif ill do some research and try to find a good location. itll be a week or so before i can get to it though. still trying to get the mj dialed in. :D finding a place between here and there shouldnt be a problem. what time frame would work for you?

• 2 weeks later...
what about a pismo trip and get some pics of high flying comanches oh yea!

I'm game either way. i have a few more things to get done before i can take the mj on the freeway. then I'm all in. it will be mid feb. before i can get everything done. lets set a date. how does the last weekend in february sound to everyone?

Pismo? That brings back memories, I went to Cal Poly SLO a long time ago. I didn't know anything was open to the public there anymore. We used to play at lake Nacimiento, Montana De Oro, and Pismo Beach. All I have seen there lately is folks renting rides in Hummers, and renting ATV's. THe old four wheel drive club was http://www.polygoats.com/ its sad to see how small the group has gotten there, but it looks like they do still play at Pismo. :chillin:

• 1 month later...
that is a little far for me , well not for me but for the wife and the pocket book :cry: , let me know when yall want to go to Hollisters Hills ;)

I don't even know if my rig can do 60 miles (each direction) :driving: but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

BTW, I guess I'm going to join a group of FJs (as there's no response here :roll:)

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/socal-region/48444-azusa-canceled-but-hungry-valley-feb-24-a.html

that is a little far for me , well not for me but for the wife and the pocket book :cry: , let me know when yall want to go to Hollisters Hills ;)

I don't even know if my rig can do 60 miles (each direction) :driving: but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

BTW, I guess I'm going to join a group of FJs (as there's no response here :roll:)

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/socal-region/48444-azusa-canceled-but-hungry-valley-feb-24-a.html

that place is 400 miles away 1 WAY

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...