Rear Steer????

Who's going to make the custom rear axle for you?

why would you need a custom rear axle?just use a front 60 its that easy.the hard part will be not having enough room in the rear wheel wells for full turning radius. this is unless you clipping the rear or tub the fenders out as well as sectioning the frame.

I was gonna do a dana 60 front and rear..I was thinking of gettin some high steer knuckles and replacing the rear w/ that..I have already done the knuckle rotation on the front of my first project..It wasnt that hard the ughhh 2nd time i did it..I was also thinking just using a joystick control for the rear but be able to lock it in at center when i wanted too...I am just after some pointers and advice from anyone who has done it. :popcorn:

if its going to see any type of speed then yes it should be taken care of.since he has spun the C's on the front he should be able to figure out how to either

A add C's to a rear 60 axle to make it steerable

or

B retube the short side and cut down the long side then weld C'c back on a front 60

its not really hard to make an axle.the hardest part is being able to press the C back on or in the case of retubing one side to press the tube straight.if you have some brains it can be done.lucky for me a local shop does it for about 500 bucks.