For the Hummer wannabes?

carnuck

Found this on Craig's list

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/car/483689675.html

Image Not Found

1987 Jeep Cherokee Custom 4x4 4.0

Reply to: (see message body)

Date: 2007-11-19, 12:05PM

1987 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Automatic 4.0 liter with 187,000. It has a 6 inch lift with 5 brand new 32" tires and has a 92 rear axle. The head and exhaust are less than a year old and the engine seals and brakes have been completely redone. I have added a Hummer hood grill as well as a Hummer front end, Hummer brush guard, Hummer bumper, safari rack, and military antenna. I have another antenna for the installed CB system as well. I took out the interior panels to put in a sun roof but I didn't and I have all of the parts except the headliner which was coming down anyway. I am asking 4500.00 OBO.

You can call me at 602-435-7508

* This item has been posted by-owner.

Looks more H3 than Humvee!

I don't know about that. it has the right bumper, similar brush guard(the real ones go stright across on the top, not with that dip, and folds down with the forward tilting hood) , and the hood panel is 100% mil-spec. the grill looks close enough too. I wonder how he made the grill.. I'd rock that xj for sure.

wow I like it! But I hate how ppl get Hummer and Humvee mixed-up.. There is a difference..

How I see it,

Humvee = Military vehicle.

Hummer = What you ask your girl for. :brows:

Sorry I couldn't resist. :D

I'd rock it till it rolled all the way down the hill so that no one would ever recognize it again.

:laughin:

Come on man, you know not many have a truck like that!!

wow I like it! But I hate how ppl get Hummer and Humvee mixed-up.. There is a difference..

How I see it,

Humvee = Military vehicle.

Hummer = What you ask your girl for. :brows:

Sorry I couldn't resist. :D

Have you seen those stickers that say "If I wanted a Hummer I'd ask / you / your mom/ your sister/ your girl for one??? Ebay has them all over in a "jeep" search..