Wheel Center Cap Emblems

ghetdjc320

Did you ever end up developing the Eliminator version?  I am getting my eliminator wheels refinished right now, I have two center caps, both of which need emblems.  I will have to make two more center caps or buy two.

19 hours ago, pizzaman09 said:

Did you ever end up developing the Eliminator version?  I am getting my eliminator wheels refinished right now, I have two center caps, both of which need emblems.  I will have to make two more center caps or buy two.

The eliminator version is just a smaller turbine version correct? If I don’t render any new graphics, I can make them smaller to fit the eliminator wheels. Let me know the exact size 

On 4/2/2023 at 4:21 PM, ghetdjc320 said:

The eliminator version is just a smaller turbine version correct? If I don’t render any new graphics, I can make them smaller to fit the eliminator wheels. Let me know the exact size 

This is the Eliminator version.  I took several measurements to the edge of the thin metal backer and the average is 43.6mm

20230406_200735.JPG

34 minutes ago, pizzaman09 said:

This is the Eliminator version.  I took several measurements to the edge of the thin metal backer and the average is 43.6mm

20230406_200735.JPG

Should be simple enough. These are pretty much the same as the turbine versions just a bit smaller it seems. I can make them 43mm to make sure they fit inside. Is the “Jeep” lettering silver or gold? 

8 minutes ago, ghetdjc320 said:

Should be simple enough. These are pretty much the same as the turbine versions just a bit smaller it seems. I can make them 43mm to make sure they fit inside. Is the “Jeep” lettering silver or gold? 

I think they are silver, I'd prefer they be silver.  

Sounds good to me.

Archived