Black MJ Door Panels on FleaBay

HOrnbrod

uhm...dibs?

Sorry to go off topic but that was a referrence to Red vs Blue ep. 78. Here's a link, click this ,it's towards the end of the clip and the beginning of ep. 79. If you've never seen these, take a couple of hours to watch all the seasons. Very funny.

That's Ebay for ya - you never know until the last 5 seconds anyway...We'll see what happens. they look a little beat up, but so does everything else on my truck at the moment. I'm also hitting a local slavage yard this weekend, so i'll try mu luck there. I'll pull some extra junk too if there's anything good.

That's Ebay for ya - you never know until the last 5 seconds anyway...We'll see what happens. they look a little beat up, but so does everything else on my truck at the moment. I'm also hitting a local slavage yard this weekend, so i'll try mu luck there. I'll pull some extra junk too if there's anything good.

Glad you got 'em mate and ignored the babbling. Let us know what condition they are in - these are hella hard to find. :cheers:

Black MJ panels with crank windows and manual locks? I've got a set, still on the black doors. Missing one armrest, that's it. I've got a tan set too, on tan doors with both armrests still, are those as 'rare' as the black ones?

That wasn't my auction, sorry. What do you need?

I parted out the black one because it didn't have a title and it was just a 2.5, 4 speed manual, 2wd with a 3.55 D35 rear. My tan 88 (dubbed '$#!& bomb') is the one that's getting the donor parts...removed tan interior, replacing with black plastic except for door panels, since I got doors, fenders, bumper, caps, flares, and grill/header off an 01 (with power mirrors/locks/windows! jamminz.gif ) But I have lots of tan interior stuff up for grabs, seat belts out of a 99xj...just tell me what you need and I might be able to find it somewhere in my tool shed...I try not to go out there much, it's cramped.