Using chatGPT for Jeep Answers

howeitsdone

Hahaha, Nice. I find it is useful if you need to rewrite a paragraph, condense a paragraph or find an alternate way to say something. For doing research, It will become more useful once they give it the ability to fully scrape web pages. It can kind of grab information, but sometimes it completely makes things up. I was looking for server grade ssds for my desktop with power loss protection so I asked and received a list of 8 items, and one was a completely non-existant intel ssd. Lol.

I use it every day in my workflow. I lead a production team for a creative agency and it is amazing for a scriptwriting aid. It can't write a full script yet, but helps significantly when ideating. I don't imagine the use-case of finding new technology parts might work as of now because of the limited knowledge past 2021. It'll always be behind.

Honestly, a way to combat scraping web pages, if you know the site you want info from, is to use a simple html to text convertor and just copy/paste the content to get the info or summaries. I've had good luck telling it to summarize info from a specific URL.

• 2 weeks later...