opinions on the free CC swag

Pete M

I'm down to my last Don tribute stickers and the club magnets.  these days I average maybe one person a month that asks for things, but 3 have made requests in the last 2 days and I don't have enough magnets.  is this something we want to continue?  do the owners that go to car shows want a bunch for this summer?  these are the items paid for by you guys that I then hand out free (as opposed to the larger decals where I front the cash).  I need to buy in bulk (though at least these days it's a lot less than the 500 piece packs I did before). 

opinions?  ideas for other handouts?  what say you? 

140370708.jpg

I've still got my magnet on the fridge:

20230129_142255.jpg.b2127441aa43b1c898f025d3dd0f694d.jpg

It would suck to stop offering them and the decals, but I don't know what to say.  Forums as communities have unfortunately been displaced by the (inferior) Facebook, so it's hard to garner the same level of interest.  I don't go to shows but I do mention this place whenever I run into a Comanche owner, either they already know about it or shrug and say they're in whatever Facebook group.

Maybe it's time to switch the designs of the decals up some?

I’ll be more than happy to help out with some $$. I'm not rich by any means but I  think of all the future members who would love to have access to the awesome CC swag. One Magnet handed out could lead to an awesome future member. I’m sure there’s plenty of Comanche enthusiasts out there that have never heard of the CC. Need to get the word out!!! No way this site is at its peak yet. 
Cruiser54 stickers too!! 

I'll donate more to help keep this going, being a new member to this awesome site, the least I can do. I go to a lot of places during the summer, beaches up and down the coast of Lake Erie and clubs and Jeep fest. I don't see a lot of Comanche's but will be keeping my eye out, as many CJ/TJ owners tend to have a second or third Jeep toy...infections spread lol. I'll probably order a couple more Jeep CC decals besides the recent order and even place them on my TJ as I use it a lot during the summer to help advertise.

Oh, and I bought my wife a high end laser engraver for Christmas, she's been itching to get it setup for our Craft Business, and she'll be engraving coffee cups soon and I'm thinking some key chains for CC may be in the future. Thoughts?? When I get my website up this spring/summer (HobbyCraftsUSA.com) any CC stuff I make with club permission, all sales minus cost I'll donate right back to the club.

lots of people have offered making CC stuff over the years.  only clothing and stickers are still offered.  so it's anyone's guess if any guys want other things. :dunno:

if everyone wants me to order more of the free stuff, donations can be made via paypal:  ComancheClub@hotmail.com  I'll order as many as I get money for. :L: 

2 hours ago, Pete M said:

lots of people have offered making CC stuff over the years.  only clothing and stickers are still offered.  so it's anyone's guess if any guys want other things. :dunno:

if everyone wants me to order more of the free stuff, donations can be made via paypal:  ComancheClub@hotmail.com  I'll order as many as I get money for. :L: 

Just added $16 to the kitty, all I had in paypal at the moment

• 2 weeks later...