BeaterJeeps New ride?

TNT

Oh sure, here I thought you all wouldn't want me posting my newest acquisition. I can tell ya one thing though, that car that's underneath it; that's the only way I can get in and out of the Jeep. Most of the time though I use a hardtop car, but this dumb@$$ tried to cut me off, so I just used his car instead, and figured it was a perfect chance at a pic.

Seriously though, as long as it was done properly, I wouldn't be the least bit ashamed to say I owned it. Now if only I had a place to put it.

And a ladder to get into it.... :cheers:

Meh, sad thing is, I already have a way figured out on how to get in and out of it. Climb the front tire, reach over and open the door, grab the top of the door frame, swing over until you smash into the back of the cab like an idiot, then just put your feet on the door sill and monkey your way in. Getting out is as easy as jumping with a parachute, and hoping it opens in time.

Oh, them air horns on the roll bar had better play "Dixie" or I'll be pi$$ed. jamminz.gif

That or climb up the back tire fall into the bed and go in the sliding rear window if it has one.

Nah, that's too easy of a way; besides, I like making myself look stoopid from time to time.

After you get out at least you don't have to walk around it... just go under it.

True, good point, although I'd still have to duck so I didn't split my head open on anything.