Cruise control kit feeler.

Official kit page is now live! Check it out for any details, please ask any questions there or here as I will leave this one open as well for a little bit. I have a list of who posted first to recent. I will go in that order. Please allow me a week or two to get production going as I need to order some parts to complete these kits like the vac lines.

Thank you all for your interest in these once more! I am happy to provide the service again!

15 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Didn't the 86 2.5 mj come with a different cruise box that was orange not yellow? I had one at one time which was pulled from a manual truck which to this day was the only one I've ever seen. Maybe just all manual cruise had an orange box. 

There are 4 colors that I know of and none of them are that different. Orange was found in YJs and CJs, Yellow was in the XJ, MJ and SJ(I have seen a couple with the yellow), Black was found in SJ's and Grey was the Dana Corp aftermarket version that was offered to everyone else. As far as I know of specific years for what color is beyond me, chances are, someone found a box and said this would work. I actually have an orange one, came from AMC salvage and they had YJ written on it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...