HELP! Sputtering issue!

HELP!! Sorry for the long post. Supposed to take this thing to the beach this weekend, so I need to get it fixed. 90’, 4.0, aw4. Sputters on acceleration. Yesterday I changed the plugs, wires, distributer cap, and rotor just as maintenance. Drove it around for two hours or so afterwards with no issues whatsoever. I went on an hour long drive today. On the way there I noticed that going up hills it would feel like it didn’t have the power it should. Would give it more gas to downshift, but downshifting wouldn’t give it any more power to get up the hills. I just figured the trans fluid was low. Made it to the destination. Checked fluid, it was fine. Left the destination three hours later to go back home, and I noticed it was having the same power issue but as the drive got longer, it got worse getting up to speed. About 30 mins in it felt like it had no power even on flat road. It started sputtering some on take off, exhaust popping. It ended up starting to stall when I stopped at stop signs/lights etc. Got so bad, I had to put the petal to the floor to go just 45mph/ish, then just 35ish, then just 20ish. Barely made it back to the house. I had the pedal to the floor the last 20 mins of the drive. Pedal to the floor, the exhaust would be popping and it just didn’t want to accelerate. I figured it was the fuel pressure. This afternoon I checked the map vacuum line, sprayed the main grounds on the block/valve cover gasket with brake cleaner since they were covered in oil. The fuel pressure is 30psi at idle, 39 when vacuum is unhooked. I hooked up a map sensor out of my other Comanche, replaced cps, with no solution. Replaced the injectors with brand new 4 hole injectors from ksuspension out of my other Comanche. The Jeep was cooled off by this point, and when I took it down the road that seemed to fix the issue until I finally came up on a stop sign then it started sputtering on take off again when it started to get warmed up. I had the parts store order a TPS and O2 sensor that will be here at 7:30 in the morning. Other than that, any ideas? Thanks! 

Edit: The last of those things I did was spray the grounds with brake cleaner. Went to a gas station 5 mins away and it stalled when leaving the gas station. Got back to the house, let it sit for about an hour and took it for another drive just for the heck of it. Drove it for about 15 minutes with no issues at all, but I feel like the problem may come back. Fuel pump/strainer maybe? Some guys on Facebook said the fuel may be boiling in the fuel rail? What would cause that? 

13 minutes ago, Prestin_xj said:

Yesterday I changed the plugs, wires, distributer cap, and rotor just as maintenance

If your sputtering started after doing this, double check these parts again.

32 minutes ago, Ωhm said:

If your sputtering started after doing this, double check these parts again.

I verified that I have the wires in the correct spot.. also, I drove it around for close to two hours after doing the plugs, wires, rotor and distributer with no issues at all. I just had the exhaust done on it today, that was actually my “destination” in the post. New muffler with no cat. 

I had a similar issue, but not nearly as bad. It wasn't very audible but it did kinda sputter randomly while I was cruising down the road, eventually it just lost all spark and didn't start. Eventually found the tip of the distributor cap was black and smashed like it was burnt out and crushed, and using sandpaper didn't help, also the contact part on the rotor was black. Replaced the rotor and cap and it fixed it altogether. I'd maybe check yours for any of those signs but other than that idk.

42 minutes ago, cruiser54 said:

Spraying grounds with cleaner is pretty much ineffective. 

Your fuel pump could be failing when hot.

Have you visited my website and completed Tips 1,3,4 and 5 yet? 

I did try tip #8, and #5, but I’m really not sure if I did it correctly. The voltmeter wasn’t really giving me numbers. I can’t remember what it was saying. I wanna say it was saying “0L” or something like that. (I’m not very handy when it comes to a voltmeter yet lol). I do know I had it set to ohm’s though.