Slave replaced in 87 Amc 150 cid 4cyl 4speed manual trans 2wd comanche now won't crank

Hi I'm new to the group and not very good with wiring issues but can turn a wrench and i had to drop my transmission to replace the internal slave cylinder.and while i had the transmission out i decided to clean all my parts up free from grease and everything before i reinstalled everything and i removed the cps and everytjkng else from the tranny and put them back and after i reinstalled everything and filled uo my fluids and bled the clutch went to start it and i got nothing no sound from the starter at all but had everything else working as normal when the key is turn to the on position the battery light is on and the fuel pump is normal but when i turn the key to crank there is no sound from the starter and the fuel pump comes on again along with the water temp light aling with the battery light  so i ran a jump wire drom my starter to the pos terminal of the battery and the starter worked but wasnt engaging the flywheel at all tried to jump the starter itself with a screwdriver and barely made the starter spin and the fuel pump came on doing that as well and this truck ran great and hasnt ever failed to start on the first try since i bought it has only 140k original miles and cranked right up and ran like a champ up untill i removed the transmission to replace the slave cylinder and put it back any help would be appreciated cause i suck @$$ at wiring issues and not really sure what ive done because I'm pretty sure ive did something upon removal and reinstallion of the transmission just don't knowwhat that could have been that would cause this problem and i would love to get my truck going again after laying on my back in the driveway doing all that work just to turn the key and here nothing sucks lol thanks in advance 

Possibly yes i have refreshed some and ive even added new ones even got the one behind the rear brake light and i went the wires that wer showing and unplugged the connectors that i had to unhook for the repair i mean ciuld it be a ground like that if i havnt had any problems at all since i purchased the truck with starting or anything its a very clean 87 i even have the original keys manual and the papera from the dealership from where it was bought brand new that shows the options he got extra on it and this only happened upon me taking out my transmission and replacing the slave and putting it back in i removed the exhaust the driveshaft starter and transmission and was really careful with everything isit possible something got broken as i tillted the engine down to remove the transmission you think i did remove it all as one and out it back the same way but not saying it couldnt be a ground but if it was why would it become an issue only when i removed those parts and put them back unless i did break one as i took out the transmission by lowering the engine down some ive already looked over all of that stuff pretty good and havnt found anything thats changed all of my wirring is still in th factory wire protectors but I'm gonna contunue too look for anything i can find that may have been broken or something but there wasnt alot really even going to the transmission i had to even mess with except just a couple things and they wer not bumped or anything taking out or going back in but ill look over the grounds and check them like you suggest just seems unlikely that problem would start only when i did the work is there a ground in particular that would cause that issue that i can target to inspect thoroughly and thanks for the reply and suggestion to gimme a hand i was thinking maybe a fusable link or something but not syre why that would have happened either because i unhooked my battery before i started the work 

I feel that its something related to the things i removed and then reinstalled that cause the issue and there wer only 2 connectors i had to disconnect to remove the tranny and the starter itself i just had an idea as to what i could have done and I'm gonna feel like a damn idiot if that is the case lol but I'm gonna go check it out along with the grounds that are associated with the removal of the parts i had to take out as well but anyone that has any other ideas I'm all ears and will not rule anything out and will check whatever ineed to to solve the issue that is suggested by you guys 

He’s right. It’s hard to read a really long run on sentence but I got the gist of what you’re saying. 

I recommend a couple things to do. First is to make sure the connectors on the starter itself are clean. It’s very easy for something to work and have it not work once it’s reassembled. Who knows the last time that starter was replaced or the trans was removed. Could easily be a corrosion thing where you had enough to get by until you took it apart. Second thing is I recommend giving the starter relay a good cleaning too and test resistance and make sure all reads 0 ohms. 

Sorry guys about the punctuation.I turn off all of the auto replace and stuff on my phone.I actually type out everything myself but ill remember from now on. Eaglescout526 I too feel that its something related to the things i removed and then reinstalled that caused the issue. There wer only 2 connectors i had to disconnect and ive actually been following cruisers renix guide for a little while now and ive cleaned the relays and all the connectors with brake cleaner and applied dielectric to them before plugging them back together. I've also taken the connections off of the starter itself and cleaned the terminals and have the battery I'm thinking by now fully charged to be able to rule out the battery.I still need to freshen the ground on the block forward of tbe dipstick for the negative cable on mine they have got them on each rear corner of the valve cover. Also Cruiser54 you wer absolutely right about the crap caked up in the i believe c101 or c100 connector.Man i went through a can of brake cleaner in that one spot and got it cleaned till i do the delete like you suggested but that thing was horrible man i don't know how anything was working lol.Your renix tips are pretty great thanks for taking the time to write all that up and share your knowledge. But yes the removal of the parts i had to take out more than likely Eaglescout 526 the starter I'm thinking as you suggested but ill get back with you guys later on today with the verdict of whats going on with it at that point.I'm hoping that the problem wasresolved by cleaning everything and refreshing the grounds and starter terminals.If you guys or any other members have anymore ideas I'm all ears and will not rule anything out and will check whatever suggested to resolve the issue.Thanks again Cruiser54 and Eaglescout526 for the help.Ill punctuate from now on so you guys can understand me lol.

Much better, but punctuation includes a space between sentences. Shorter paragraphs would help, too.

If the starter and solenoid work out of the vehicle, the only thing you can do is check all connections.

The problem you have is no crank, right? I'd hold off on pulling things apart that have little or nothing to do with the starter until you've figured that one out. You could inadvertently cause more problems for yourself, and the more you do, the more tracing your way back through your work will need to be done. It all worked before you pulled it apart. Let's get this starter cranking first.

Check your battery voltage. When you reconnected the battery, were the terminals clean and are they tight? Acting like the key is being turned on after you shorted the starter makes me think there's an issue with your battery connections.
Do you have power to the small terminal on the starter when you hit the key?

Hey guys i got everything back working as it should finally.I had a little difficulty upon reinstalling the starter. Finished cleaning up the solenoid terminals real good and refreshing all the grounds and cleaning up the relays as well as all the connecters.All though not sure if it was what was causing the problem but its likely! As i was tightening the nut on the small stud it broke just as the nut was starting to tighten.That leads me to believe it was atleast damaged already and likely the cause of all my trouble.When i took it back out again and drilled it out then soldered in a machine screw i cut the head off into the hole and reinstalled it i tried to crank it again and got some power to it.It barely did have life being without a tester just to be sure i hooked up the jump box smacked the starter with a hammer and the truck fired right up.Victory is mine finally lol and thanks for all the advice guys and i can't agree with you guys more on the point you make about cleaning all the connectors and relays as well as refreshing all the grounds.They wer really bad on the inside although didnt look bad on the outside.A polished turd if you will lol.but thanks guys again I'm sure ill probably be having to ask you guys for more advice down the road on a few other things I'm having issues with.i don't like to get easy answers for problems i have untill ive atleast went through the trouble of trying to take care of it myself.After all thats how you learn to do anything in the first place.Thats kinda my motto I enjoy doing things the hard way.