beds for sale. $200 off if you come get one in the next 2 weeks (near Atlanta)

Pete M

edit:  if you come buy a bed in the next 2 weeks I'll knock $200 off the price  :D  

----------------------------------------------------------

this time around I'm putting all my beds in a single thread with a basic pic and then a pic of the worst damage spots.  if anyone is interested in a particular one, I've got many, many more pics of each I can then email you.  :L:  CC shrinks the quality on everything anyways, so email will get you the maximum detail.

prices include delivery.

there are 2 longbeds and 2 shortbeds up for sale at this time.

a minimum $200 deposit is required via paypal.  $100 of this is NOT refundable should you back out for any reason.  None will be returned should you back out after I load up the beds on the trailer.  all will be refunded if I have to back out for any reason.  unless I die... then I guess you're kinda screwed. :dunno: (sorry 'bout that in advance.)  the remainder can be paid in cash or paypal and is due at delivery. 

dark blue shortbed.  excellent shape save for the dent.  any body shop can pull that back to straight.

$650

IMG_4612.JPG

if I remember right, a tree fell on it.  I should be able to carve a patch panel from one of my wasted beds.

IMG_4618.JPG

Red shortbed.  not a lot of pics because this one apparently got stored before I snapped any. :dunno:  or I misplaced them.  who knows.  I'll work on that (it's kinda buried).  this is the bed that fell on me and tried to kill me.  bedliner not included.

$750 delivered to your door

IMG_20220626_111458_984.jpg

a body shop should be able to fix this, or you can wait for Key Parts's patch panels.

IMG_20220626_111506_150.jpg

• Pete M changed the title to beds for sale. making a trip to the All Breeds Jeep show in Pennsylvania July 23rd
  • Pete M changed the title to beds for sale.
  • 10 months later...
  • Pete M changed the title to beds for sale. $250 off if you come get one in the next 2 weeks (near Atlanta)
  • Pete M changed the title to beds for sale. $200 off if you come get one in the next 2 weeks (near Atlanta)