Unknown Jeep Parts

Have a 1990 jeep comanche eliminater 4.0 strait automatic transmission 186,000 miles has been setting 8 to 10 years clean almost every thing new starter relay, new coil still no spark clean gas tank, installed new fuel pump ,is there anything that notoriously fails being 32 yrs. old and been setting under and pecan tree for the last 10 years?

10 hours ago, JFC said:

there anything that notoriously fails being 32 yrs

Anything, everything,   I'm not being mean, just 30 years is a long time and lots can happen. The other thing would be why was it parked, it wasn't parked just because. Also because it was parked outside who knows what and where rodents got to

1 hour ago, jdog said:

Anything, everything,   I'm not being mean, just 30 years is a long time and lots can happen. The other thing would be why was it parked, it wasn't parked just because. Also because it was parked outside who knows what and where rodents got to

Mine is 34 years old. I believe it sat for at least 2 years before I purchased it. The entire cavity below the filter in the air box was stuffed with a mouse nest.

I hauled mine out of a junkyard where it say for quite awhile. CPS was all that was needed to get it to run. But to get it to run and drive involved a lot more. 

Pull out every fuse one by one and inspect closely. Clean them off with a wire brush and reinstall. I had a bunch of electrical gremlins to chase just from minor corrosion.