Restoring Taillights on an MJ

5 hours ago, Big_Mark said:

AZjeff, Why wouldn't you just replace the old lights with the new ones?
I don't understand why you went through all the effort?

Otherwise those taillights look great!

only new lenses are available.  gotta cut the old out and glue the new on.  :L: 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
16 hours ago, 89 MJ said:

@AZJeff, can you please post the PDF in here or email it to comancheclub.com@gmail.com so we can keep a copy of it in the club's Google Drive?

Somehow, the original write-up I created for this forum does not exist on my computer any more.   Chalk that up to some sort of screw-up on my part, since I normally keep good records.  It also looks like the PDF that was posted to the forum originally is missing/corrupt.

The only thing I could do was to capture screen shots of the write up off of this forum, and some clarity of text/images was lost doing that. I have those assembled into a PDF, which I have attached.

Sorry, this is the best I could do.

601007367_MJTaillightRennovation.pdf

1 hour ago, AZJeff said:

Somehow, the original write-up I created for this forum does not exist on my computer any more.   Chalk that up to some sort of screw-up on my part, since I normally keep good records.  It also looks like the PDF that was posted to the forum originally is missing/corrupt.

The only thing I could do was to capture screen shots of the write up off of this forum, and some clarity of text/images was lost doing that. I have those assembled into a PDF, which I have attached.

Sorry, this is the best I could do.

601007367_MJTaillightRennovation.pdf 3.82 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you!