A 7.3 powerstroke will fit in a Comanche

derf

My main pulling truck is a 1997 F-250 with the 7.3L. Your title was total clickbait for me since I just got done putting new exhaust manifolds, up-pipes, and turbo on it. I can say with certainty that the ford doesn't really have enough room to fit the 7.3L engine, so when I clicked I was thinking "Man, I got to see what this sh*tshow is all about!" You trolled me good. Well done sir.

22 minutes ago, JustEmptyEveryPocket said:

My main pulling truck is a 1997 F-250 with the 7.3L. Your title was total clickbait for me since I just got done putting new exhaust manifolds, up-pipes, and turbo on it. I can say with certainty that the ford doesn't really have enough room to fit the 7.3L engine, so when I clicked I was thinking "Man, I got to see what this sh*tshow is all about!" You trolled me good. Well done sir.

Mine is a 97 as well.  Low compression in 7 cylinders, one way low.  With 300k of abuse it is time for a full rebuild.  So that's my winter project.  I'm going to bring it back to life.  Rebuilt engine, added intercooler, ATS stage 2 transmission, rebuilt tcase, Dana 60 swap in place of the TTB50.  Air bags in the back.  It'll be a good tow pig when it's done.