Leaking under passenger side dash after A/C fix

Trying to figure out why I'm getting water on the passenger side floor board. I thought it could be a leak from the cowl section but it has rained in a little while and I just put the hose on it to see. Not much different. When I push on the plastic seen in pictures, more water will come out.  I don't even know what that thing is. Any insight? Thanks.

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

1 minute ago, ghetdjc320 said:

There is an AC vent hose that goes through the firewall. If it’s missing the rubber downspout it will leak back into the cab. 

Oh ok thank you. So I check this via the engine bay against the firewall?

1 hour ago, cruiser54 said:

I knew it....LOL. Usually all a guy has to do is pinch the snake's mouth from each side and keep his face out of the way. All sorts of crap comes out. 

How would you clean the "nub" coming out of the firewall? There's a lot of junk in there. I'm guessing coat hangar? 

19 hours ago, cruiser54 said:

It doesn't detach.

Cruiser is correct.  You might be able to snake a small piece of coat-hanger wire into the nipple on the heater box and loosen any crap that is plugging it up.   Then maybe a vacuum with a crevice tool might be able to suck the stuff out the hole.

The next level of attack to clean out the drain hole is a huge pain.....remove the heater box, disassemble, clean, reassemble, and reinstall.:(