neohic Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 Started on finishing and dug out some old ceiling tiles I’ve had since being in Minnesota. Going to use them for panels in the drawer fronts. I also got creative with the drawer bottoms. Moving along.
neohic Posted September 25 Author Posted September 25 Second coat of poly went on the face frames and drawer boxes. I got started on assembling the drawer fronts also. Everything lines up as they should. Probably finishing up next weekend!
neohic Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 Two coats of poly on the backsides of the drawer fronts today. I also cut off and reworked the mounts on the old headboard. Last thing that got done was stapling some felt on the bottom of the face frames. I can always tell when I’m close to getting done with a project when the ENTIRE SHOP is full of parts.
neohic Posted 11 hours ago Author Posted 11 hours ago I love it! The drawer pulls are all recycled leather. WAY more space in the house now! Keep in mind, in 478 square feet, every inch counts.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now