Urgent mechanical assistance

The issue: in the mods and repairs section, we will have users who are in need of urgent help to repair their vehicle to get it back on the road but their threads sometimes get lost or have very late replies since no one really knows that help is needed.  Those who are modifying typically don’t need immediate responses. If urgent assistance is needed, would it be helpful to just add “urgent” to the topic or would it make sense to perhaps have another section for those who are doing repairs and need help ASAP? Another option would be to separate “modifications” from “repairs”. Just some thoughts to kick around

Your oil leak is not a emergency to me. Title your post as, "in need", "asap"...blah balah .

Seperate topics for standred repairs and aftermarket repairs, major mods. Custom mods.  Do we have the volume of people to justify though.? 

To many people posting elsewhere vs on the site. Get off instafart and discuss topics and builds here. 

I don't see a way for me to flag or otherwise highlight things (short of pinning them to the top), so it really would be a case for the OP to add "help" to the title.  they can always bump it to the top too, though I've talked to a lot of individuals that simply aren't used to the old forum-based interactions so I'm not sure if everyone knows how easy that is. 

humans are, generally speaking, an... "energy efficient" animal.  and I have the hardest time getting people to look in sub forums at all so I prefer not to subdivide any more than I really need to.  :(  I blame the scrolling media (cough-FB-cough)