AX15 Transmission Mount Bracket

scaleless

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to look around the continent for hard to find parts. If you have facebook market place that seems to be the best place to look. I search for part outs. i just sent some messages to an guy in Edmonton and a guy in Anchorage Alaska. ill let you know if they have one. also check on carpart.com. Good luck. I was super lucky and got one from a member. I know how much I needed the one I got so I feel for you. 

Thanks for the help!  I don't have a Facebook account so I was having trouble browsing Marketplace, but I can get a friend to send that guy a message.  The nearest junkyards with one on Car-Part are 500+ miles away and didn't want to ship to me so I got discouraged.  I didn't think it'd take so much effort to find one! 

30 minutes ago, scaleless said:

@rylee144
 Thanks a whole bunch for the help!  Jdog ended up getting me a bracket, but I still really appreciate the time you spent helping me out. Let me know if there's any way I can return the favor in the future!

Now that's good old-fashioned way of being a polite considerate fellow 😉

guy got back to me that says he has two if anyone else is in need. wants $50 for each. I can't remember if there was another member here or a facebook page group i was on. 

this was the page just send the author a message. 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/808886986408006/?referralSurface=messenger_lightspeed_banner&referralCode=messenger_banner