88mjsally Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 9 hours ago, Andyfrye said: I'm impressed with your work for sure. I appreciate it!
88mjsally Posted September 28 Author Posted September 28 Tom woods driveshaft arrived and got installed today
88mjsally Posted 6 hours ago Author Posted 6 hours ago Pretty much just been tinkering with all the little stuff the last couple weeks. Lots of general cleaning up and zip tying stuff out of the way. Took a few photos of the engine bay all finished up as well as of the finished exhaust installed. Only things really left are the plug for the VSS and the computer flashing. Had a “buddy” that was supposed to do it for me for the cost of the credits then he changed that so I sent it off to Brendan at LT1Swap who is going to do it for $75
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now