Replacement seat belts

I know this has been discussed before, but never a clear answer was givin. 

Will an XJ belt fit into an MJ? Quadratec sells a nice looking set of belts for an XJ. 

Has anybody put XJ belts in their truck with success? Without major modifications? 

Thanks for the help. 

1 hour ago, 70barracuda said:

I don't know about cherokee belts but these are pretty much a bolt in brand new replacement. All you gotta do is enlarge the bolt hole on the retractor. That's it. Fit perfectly behind all the trim and look great. 

https://www.seatbeltsplus.com/category/3-Point-Retractable-Seat-Belts.html

Do they ship in pairs or was it $79/ea side?

I don't believe the XJ bolts in to the MJ.  There were threads on CC that discussed this.  Something about where the XJ bolts to the B pillar.  They bolt down low to account for a 2 dr style XJ.  The MJ bolts higher up the B pillar. 

On 3/11/2021 at 8:47 PM, 70barracuda said:

I don't know about cherokee belts but these are pretty much a bolt in brand new replacement. All you gotta do is enlarge the bolt hole on the retractor. That's it. Fit perfectly behind all the trim and look great. 

https://www.seatbeltsplus.com/category/3-Point-Retractable-Seat-Belts.html

Ya I have seen these before, my only concern is if you change the belt color to grey the plastic stays black

22 hours ago, 87MJTIM said:

I don't believe the XJ bolts in to the MJ.  There were threads on CC that discussed this.  Something about where the XJ bolts to the B pillar.  They bolt down low to account for a 2 dr style XJ.  The MJ bolts higher up the B pillar. 

Ya I’ve seen a few threads. Some say no, some say yes lol. Just wanting to clear it up.