Free Comanche Resurrection, Family Homage project. 1990 Pioneer Rehab.

Long story short, I was fortunate to get in touch with a family up in Napa California who wanted to pass on their Sons Comanche to a new passionate owner. It had Been abandoned in their backyard by him 12 years prior and was left untouched under a tree. It had also been infiltrated by a squirrel under the hood. Check the vid for that. 

I got in contact with the owners and we got to know each other. They loved my background with Jeeps and chose me amoung many people to pass it on too. I feel very fortunate and blessed. And to Pay homage to the family and do them right i am not selling the truck for a profit. I plan to sell my Las Vegas Survivor short bed OL Blue and Put money into this project. And keep it. 

It was technically free but i obviously paid for a trailer and an 11 hr drive each way, plus hotel overnight. And when i left i walked up to him and slapped a couple hundreds in his hand that he wasnt expecting and asked him to take his wife to dinner. But that being said. Such a blessing. 

Here is a pic towing it home and a video from when i first got it home. 

20200524_202327.jpg

12 hours ago, jdog said:

looks like a solid project, looks like it has a lift as well as a trailer hitch, very nice. whats the plans for it

Yessir its lifted on a 20 year old rough country lift, I plan on going to spring over and long arm up front.  It has a factory hitch and also a D44 rear end. Definitely solid! Totally rust free. Column shift automatic bench sent 4x4. My favorite.