Jack weight

2 minutes ago, 89eliminator said:

to do what with?  its more than enough to jack up either end of the jeep.   

Just for swapping tires If I get flat, I have no idea how much comanches weigh, also does this look like the base model ? 

1 minute ago, Jay21 said:

Just for swapping tires If I get flat, I have no idea how much comanches weigh, also does this look like the base model ? 

Not a whole lot. I think base weight without mods is something like 3200 lbs for a short bed 4wd? 

The weight is still around 3200 pounds. I think the distribution is about 60% front/40% rear, so that's 1920 pounds. A 2-ton jack is more than enough.

I carry one of these in the back of my Cherokee. I've lifted the entire front or rear axle with it several times. No problems to date.

https://www.harborfreight.com/2-ton-compact-trolley-jack-64874.html

2 minutes ago, Eagle said:

The weight is still around 3200 pounds. I think the distribution is about 60% front/40% rear, so that's 1920 pounds. A 2-ton jack is more than enough.

I carry one of these in the back of my Cherokee. I've lifted the entire front or rear axle with it several times. No problems to date.

https://www.harborfreight.com/2-ton-compact-trolley-jack-64874.html

That's perfect, thank you!

11 minutes ago, Jay21 said:

That's perfect, thank you!

It might not be perfect for you. What size tires are you on? My Cherokee is on stock rubber. I think that little jack would be at its limit (height, not weight) if I were on 31" or 32" tires.