My Comanche

Well I thought it was time to post some pics of my Comanche. Payed $200 for it and needed to put in a new rear brake line. Then I discovered the load valve for the rear brakes and decided that needed improvement so someday I will put rear discs from a 94 ZJ I saved from one I parted out. More to come on that. So far I have installed a roll bar and nicer doors off of a Cherokee I am parting out and nice bucket seats. General repairs I needed to do was the rear brake line, The rear springs were broken so I replaced those with nice used ones. The front axle got new Moog ball joints. Bought some new Procomp AT tires for it after last winter.

Here are some pics for you.

6f578a9f33d7cc5ade6f29ade96ddc830_large.jpg

new tires

new doors

new seats

the water hole was too deep for a Comanche without lift

dc122ba2f06e1adcc3d9e212c951e9c90_large.jpg

shakedown cruise to the badlands last year

I plan on lifting it when time and money permit. We just spent alot on the outside of my house but now that winter is comming it is getting time for winter projects in the my garage that I remodeled last year.

I will keep you posted with more later.

sounds like we need a lil pow-wow!!!! jamminz.gif

irnoically enough, the 'rents have enough land for that...not anything for offroading though but we could solve that :P

beer and brats at my house!

now we need a date set. and when it's warmer too. :D

Winter can be alot of fun if it gets cold enough and the snow comes around. Lake Winnebago can get some nice drifts on it when the wind blows. I have fun in my back yard after the creek freezes good and then I run down all the cat tails along the shore.

The XJ that I am parting out is an 89 4.0L AW4 automatic. The motor I want to put in my wife's 89 along with the posi rearend. Let me know what you need or want. I also have a 4.0L HO out of a 94 ZJ.

Burlington is about 1.5 hours from me and Marshall is 1 hour or so from me. Looking forward to meeting fellow Comanche addicts soon.

irnoically enough, the 'rents have enough land for that...not anything for offroading though but we could solve that :P

am i invited? :roll:

am i invited? :roll:

yep.

still gotta get to a point where I can plan it.