1JTHX6318HT119087

Rochikus

I noticed I forgot to do this and I wanted to haha

1987 sportruck. 2.5l, 4sp manual, 4x4.

Nothing notable, besides the floor pans are terrible and good ol’ renix wiring. It runs and drives, and I’m terrible with posts. :laugh:

Located in NW Indiana.

A7-FA81-D8-94-B2-49-F5-A512-A8-D7-E5280-

body: JL61

Build date: March 3, 1987

*X1 DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE -Q8 DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE APA Monotone Paint
CBA Straight Back Bench Seat CGX RR Head Restraints Outboard Seating DCK DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE
EPD DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE HCC Do Not Use - See HCA LAP Shift Indicator Warning Lamp
LMA Halogen Headlamps MDA Front License Plate Bracket NAA Federal Emissions
PXF DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE QXF DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE RAF AM/FM Cassette Radio
TBG Compact Spare Tire WMC Open

awww, that code list isn't very long at all. :(   thanks a lot chrysler  :fistshake2:

there's still a chance that your original paper sheet is still in the truck.  common places are in the drivers door, behind the rear carpet, up inside the bench seat, or even stuffed up in the pass side of the dash.  :L: 

Base. The only bumper that is made aftermarket is the FEY bumper. Bumper deletes would have a license plate light on the panel behind the bumper itself. I would suspect that dealers would just throw on those FEY bumpers back in the day to sell a customer some piece of mind with a rear bumper rather than a bumper delete option unless the customer really wanted that. 

• 2 months later...