Dana 300

Wel this is kinda a trick question. Yes it can be made to work with the drivers side drop. I would look on Pirate and do a search on d300 flip kits. Depending on what spline count output you have on your tranny.. this might not be the best swap as it is cost prohibitive to do a 21 spline tranny. If you have a 23 spline one.. bascially all you need is a flip kit and a clocking ring.. or a passenger side axle :brows:

Wel this is kinda a trick question. Yes it can be made to work with the drivers side drop. I would look on Pirate and do a search on d300 flip kits. Depending on what spline count output you have on your tranny.. this might not be the best swap as it is cost prohibitive to do a 21 spline tranny. If you have a 23 spline one.. bascially all you need is a flip kit and a clocking ring.. or a passenger side axle :brows:

Thanks Pingpong, I was almost done typing up the same thing when you posted. :D

You forgot to add that the shifters need to be adressed also after the d300 is flipped. They will be facing the ground.

Duffy on Pirate makes a nice kit but he has not replied to emails in months.

Why do you want to go D300?

I wanted to go this route also to get the cool twin sticks but after thinking of all the hassle it would be to swap in the d300 it was not worth it to me. IMHO if you are keeping the stock front axle, stick with a 231. It actually has a lover crawl ratio than the d300.

The d300 is a real strong case. I am going to be running it in Pong as part of a doubler. I wil be using a np203 and d300, connecting them with a Jed's Maching doubler kit. Of course it will be twin sticked, and have 32 spline outputs installed. I am running a Chevy D60 so the passenger side drop is just perfect.