TeamCherokee closed?

I tried to place an order online and got an error three times. Emailed them, called them several times during business hours multiple days and left them voicemails. No luck. Just want good quality window seals. I would by OEM ones if there was someone to buy from.

Same goes for a taneau cover company.

Just want to buy something...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Okay, I must be doing something wrong. When you go to check out it takes you to PayPal and then brings you back to the website to select your shipping charge which changes your overall price. Within that time stated make sure to complete your purchase at auto parts sales I think.

I went through it time and time again selecting different scenarios for my shopping billing PayPal excetera and my order finally went through! Wow, they need to revamp there shopping cart or PayPal links because that was painful. In my special comments I put ship UPS because USPS is agonizingly slow right now. We'll see what happens.

You need to use the drop-down and select your shipping method before going to complete your transaction where it will kick you back and out of their website. The problem is it will take you to PayPal and then back to their website when you select shipping it adds to the cost which differs from the PayPal amount.