Lift and tire question

I currently have a 3 inch lift with 31s and factory wheels.

If I land the xj I'm looking at it has different wheels, 33s and a 4 or 4.5 inch lift. 

I do not want to trim my fenders. Nothing rubs right now. Looking for a simple answer if there is one. If I add the bigger lift can fit 33s without rubbing? Can I use the wheels? 

Or just add the lift and keep my wheels and tires I have

20200521_164149.jpg

20190615_185149.jpg

Thank you for the reply. Lots to figure still too. Like adjustable control arms while I have the axle off. The lowers I have are WJ. My springs have a slight curve to them so i think longer adjustable arms could help with that

2 hours ago, rylee144 said:

Thank you for the reply. Lots to figure still too. Like adjustable control arms while I have the axle off. The lowers I have are WJ. My springs have a slight curve to them so i think longer adjustable arms could help with that

Yeah, WJ arms won't work properly above 3" lift. If you think you may want to go with more than 4"+ lift in the future, adjustables make sense, otherwise there are less expensive options for fixed lowers that work up to 4" of lift. Your stock uppers should work up to 4" I believe, don't hold me to it.