Comanche Spring U-Bolt Shock Mount and Drive Shaft

rosco11

Good morning!  I have a set of U bolt mounts from a 1991 4x4 short bed.  One of the shock mounts is slightly bent but didn't affect performance at all. $10 plus shipping for the pair.

Drive Shaft from 4x4 short bed, mated with NP231 on the front and Dana 35 rear, if that matters. Only 70,000 miles on it, works perfect. I have hit it with a wire wheel to get as much rust off as I can, a little more prep and paint and it'll look sharp. $20 plus shipping

Let me know if anyone wants these items.. more coming soon!

Located in Houston 

U bolt Mounts MJ.jpg

Drive Shaft.jpg

On 3/28/2020 at 9:33 AM, rosco11 said:

Good morning!  I have a set of U bolt mounts from a 1991 4x4 short bed.  One of the shock mounts is slightly bent but didn't affect performance at all. $10 plus shipping for the pair.

Drive Shaft from 4x4 short bed, mated with NP231 on the front and Dana 35 rear, if that matters. Only 70,000 miles on it, works perfect. I have hit it with a wire wheel to get as much rust off as I can, a little more prep and paint and it'll look sharp. $20 plus shipping

Let me know if anyone wants these items.. more coming soon!

Located in Houston 

I will take the shock mounts.

I will take the shock mounts.
I apologize to the club and to DesertRat here for not updating.. I've been elbows deep working on the mj project. I sold the shock mounts last week and they are already shipped out to another member!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Archived