New tail light swap

ghetdjc320

I have a pair of new in box tail lights I need to match. The drivers side is the black trim version and I am looking for a passenger side black trim version. I have a chrome trim version that I want to trade for it. I know it’s a long shot but I know several of you have nos tail lamps. Hopefully we can trade to make two complete sets

B491F4EE-5F83-470B-920E-2486CFF0BC5D.jpeg

3 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

How are you finding these NOS lamps?! You have surfaced more lamps in one month than in the past five years!!

And I’m in Guam lol! Very rigorous searching I suppose. I will mention though that I’ve been starting to search global supplies. Suffice it to say, I’m grabbing them up as I find them. 

12 minutes ago, ghetdjc320 said:

And I’m in Guam lol!

And that's the most intriguing part of all these convoluted findings!! I search ebay up and down left and right for NOS Jeep and MJ stuff and tail lamps is one thing I have never seen! Lucky duck..i will announce, I am jealous.

30 minutes ago, Dzimm said:

If you end up finding yourself buried in NOS taillights, or any other parts, feel free to send to me for storage.  I won't even charge you for it.

But seriously keep it up, save all that you can.

Thanks, I may have some more shortly 

3 hours ago, Limeyjeeper said:

Gotta love the 91's. Great build. I am planning on doing exactly what you did with the double DIN. Using an android unit which is much shorter it should go in. Any particular reason you moved the controls to the top instead of moving the  controls and vent down a bit, which is what I planned to do?

20190922_224454.jpg.00e3a96c43505e8be1cd9525f1e46387.jpg