Can I get a hole in my mj bucket seat repaired?

I have a hole in the fabric of one of my MJ bucket seat has anyone managed to repair this material or taken it to a upholster to have it repaired. This is what my seats looks like. I don't have an actual picture of my seat at the moment .

a3f66c15_1aa8_4e2d_994e_5ed7da87ca4e_634

Where is the hole?

This style of upholstery is shared with the Cherokee Laredo and Country from 1989 through 1994. The bottom covers can be freely swapped between the passenger and driver seats, so a passenger seat out of an XJ is an ideal donor for a factory original cover. The seatback covers from a 4-door XJ can also be modified to fit, and with a little effort, a passenger side seatback cover can be modified to be put on a driver seat (the hole for the recline lever will need to be patched and made on the other side)

Starting in I think 1992, there were no longer seat belt loops on the cushion covers, but that is the only difference that cannot be overcome. A cushion cover from a 4-door XJ can be modified to fit a 2-door XJ or MJ seat.

The hole is about the size of a golf ball in the center of the bottom driver seat.Also their are no recline levers the slide lever is under the seat and the folding lever is at the top of the back rest on the side below the head rest

Like this (Picture from google image)

1989_comanche_eliminator_6.jpg

If anyone knows of a source that will make new seat covers based on a sample provided to them, I would love to know who can do it.  There are several companies out there that do reproduction covers for newer trucks but I have yet to find someone that can make me reproduction covers for may Comanche.  FWIW, I've got 2 Comanches.  One has a bench seat and the other, which is and Eliminator package, does have the same buckets and the original post.

1 hour ago, Lt4hotrod said:

If anyone knows of a source that will make new seat covers based on a sample provided to them, I would love to know who can do it.  There are several companies out there that do reproduction covers for newer trucks but I have yet to find someone that can make me reproduction covers for may Comanche.  FWIW, I've got 2 Comanches.  One has a bench seat and the other, which is and Eliminator package, does have the same buckets and the original post.

If you happen to find a company, I have a selection of undamaged seat covers I could provide for use as patterns.