Jump to content

I need advice.

Recommended Posts

I have a 99 Jeep Cherokee it's my yard car it's basically just a 4 wheel drive play toy and I'm having issues with the wiring in the computer and I don't wanna put any real money into it but I wanna play with it or how can I get rid of the computer or is there any way I can use a different one I just don't wanna Chase a bunch of wiring issues when I know it's got them because it sits and its old. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the wiring problems are due to vermin, you can repair them yourself with minimal investment but it could take some time depending on the extent of damage. Keep in mind that just one necessary signal conductor can dead line your vehicle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...