Unexpected find

Renoenvy08

31 minutes ago, Dzimm said:

is the maroon one sagging in the center? 

I see it too.  Wouldn't be the first time I've seen one taco.

I saw one in New York several years ago that looked remarkably clean, but it was used to plow and folded right behind the cab.

They were parting it out.

16 hours ago, Dzimm said:

It could just be an illusion or my eyes playing tricks on me but is the maroon one sagging in the center? 

Dang, that ruined it for me 😄. I did not see that until you mentioned it. Even so, looks like a lot of good parts on it. Great find though.

I talked to the owner of the mj's. He told me he had one more. When I asked if I could go look at them he said he'd rather I didn't due to the fact that he was servery injured in a car wreck in the maroon/ purple one, I told him why I wanted to look and that I respected his wishes  he told me as I was leaving that it was good to run into another mj owner and it seems that we're few and far between. It was nice talking to him but I hope I didn't bring back too many bad memories

2 hours ago, Renoenvy08 said:

I talked to the owner of the mj's. He told me he had one more. When I asked if I could go look at them he said he'd rather I didn't due to the fact that he was servery injured in a car wreck in the maroon/ purple one, I told him why I wanted to look and that I respected his wishes  he told me as I was leaving that it was good to run into another mj owner and it seems that we're few and far between. It was nice talking to him but I hope I didn't bring back too many bad memories

That's sad to hear.  Wonder if he parked them all after his accident.  That tarp may be hiding the aftermath of the wreck, it also helps explain the folded frame.